Effective as of 5/23/20
1) The Pro Shop has been opened for the season and cash payments are now accepted. For those who wish to continue contactless payments they may still call in to the Pro Shop.
2) The Driving Range and Practice Green have been opened but will be limited to six stations at one time to ensure social distancing.
3) To reduce shared contact points there will be no ball washers, portable restrooms, bunker rakes, or club washers. We will also restrict the flagsticks and cups from being touched with the EZ Lift system shown in the video below.
4) Tee Times are required and must be made in advance. No Walk Ups will be served unless a tee time is available.
5) To reduce the number of people on the property at one time we will be limiting course access to Golfers Only. No ride alongs or spectators will be allowed while under the gathering size restrictions.
6) Social Distancing must be maintained by anyone not sharing a household. When arriving please follow the signs and yellow X’s to maintain these 6ft distances.
7) Tee Times will be spaced 10 minutes apart to avoid crowding and ensure pace of play from 7:00AM-7:00PM daily. Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your tee time and disperse promptly at the end of your round. No Loitering or gathering for any purpose.
8) There will be limited food and beverage service at this time. Players may bring their own with them. Please keep in mind the safety of our staff and their families by disposing of your own garbage in the numerous trash cans provided. No Glass Containers will be Permitted.
9) All golf carts will have approved safety dividers between passengers to allow for double occupancy and a split cart fee. Rates are based on one cart per twosome and two carts per threesome/foursome.
10) Players will be expected to remove their own trash upon returning a cart. Players who fail to do so will not be rented a cart for future visits. Less shared points of contact increases the safety of all.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these procedures. Sugar Isle Golf Course reserves the right to refuse service to any customer who does not cooperate with facility, local, or state directives for the safety of all involved. No refunds or rainchecks will be given to anyone who does not comply.