1) All persons on the golf course must pay a greens fee. All persons in a cart must pay a cart fee. We do
not offer a spectator, guest, or ride a long discount rate. Maximum of 4 people per tee time.
2) Pace of Play: 2 hrs 15 min per 9 holes. 15 min average per hole.
- Groups falling out of position by pace checkpoints may be skipped ahead 1 hole to
reestablish position. If skipped ahead for positioning the hole is forfeited.
3) All play begins on #1 unless directed by the Pro Shop.
4) Rain checks will only be issued in the event of persistent severe weather. The pro shop may take a 30
minute weather delay before closing the course. Rain checks will be based on a per hole played rate.
5) Please check in at the pro shop between 45-15 minutes before your tee time. If earlier than 45 minutes
carts may not be available. Groups arriving late may lose their tee position.
6) Carts are allotted to each tee time based on 1 cart per single/twosome and 2 carts per threesome/
foursome. Additional carts may be taken, if not reserved for tee times, for an additional $15 fee per cart.
7) Cart operators must be 18 or older and have a valid driver’s license. Please follow all cart rules listed on
your scorecard or posted course signs. Operators are responsible for any damages resulting from their use.
Only 2 riders per cart and both must be seated properly.
8) A 3.5% premium added to credit transactions. This does not apply to debit card or cash payments.
9) Sat/Sun reservations will not be opened up for twosomes until that day. Tee times will not be reserved for
singles any day. Singles may show up on standby and play if a tee time is available.
10) Glass bottles or containers will not be permitted on the property.
11) No pets allowed. Certified Service Animals only.
12) Proper attire must be worn at all times. Steel Spikes, boots, or heeled shoes of any kind are not
permitted. T- shirts with sleeves, denim, and cargos are acceptable. No offensive language or images.
13) No firearms or weapons allowed on the property for any reason.
Please follow all posted rules and staff instructions to ensure an enjoyable day for
everyone on the course. Sugar Isle G.C. reserves the right to refuse service to any
customer who does not cooperate with facility, local, or state directives. No Refunds or
Rainchecks will be given in the event of round forfeiture. Thank you and play well.