1) All golfers must pay a Greens Fee. Non playing spectators must pay a
$5.00 Admission Fee in order to be on the property. All persons, spectator
or golfer, riding in a cart must pay a cart fee. Maximum of 4 golfers per
tee time. More than 2 carts might not be available based on reservations.
2) Pace of Play: 2 hrs 15 min per 9 holes. 15 min average per hole.
- Groups falling out of position by pace checkpoints may be
skipped ahead 1 hole to reestablish position. If skipped ahead for
positioning the hole may be forfeited.
3) All play begins on #1 unless directed by the Pro Shop.
4) Rain checks will only be issued in the event of persistent severe weather.
The pro shop may take a 30 minute weather delay before closing the
course. Rain checks will based on a per hole played rate.
5) Please check in at the pro shop between 45-15 minutes before your tee
time. If earlier than 45 minutes carts may not be available. Groups arriving
late to the first tee may lose their position and must wait for an opening.
6) Carts are allotted to each tee time based on 1 cart per single/twosome
and 2 carts per threesome/foursome. Additional carts may be taken, if not
reserved for other tee times, for an additional $15 fee per cart.
7) A 3.5% Electronic Transaction Fee will be added to any payment that is
made by means other than debit card or cash. Personal or traveler’s checks
will not be accepted.
8) Cart operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver’s license.
Please follow all cart rules listed on your scorecard or posted course signs.
Cart operators are responsible for any damages resulting from their use.
Only 2 riders per cart and both must be seated properly.
9) Sat/Sun reservations before noon will not be opened up for twosomes
until that day. Tee times will not be reserved for singles any day. Singles
may show up on standby and play if a tee time becomes available.
10) 9 hole rates available Weekdays anytime or Weekends after 12:00pm
11) Twosomes may be paired together based on course availability.
12) Glass bottles or containers will not be permitted on the property.
13) No pets allowed. Certified Service Animals only.
14) Proper attire must be worn at all times. Steel Spikes, boots, or heeled
shoes of any kind are not permitted. T- shirts with sleeves, denim, and
cargos are acceptable. No offensive language or images permitted.
15) No firearms or weapons allowed on the property for any reason
Please follow all posted rules and staff instructions to ensure an
enjoyable day for everyone on the course. Sugar Isle G.C. reserves the
right to refuse service to any customer who does not cooperate with
facility, local, or state directives. No Refunds or Rainchecks will be given
in the event of round forfeiture. We thank you for your patronage and hope
you enjoy the day.